Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 A Blank Page

What are your intentions today, January 1, 2012.  Today is a blank page.  I will start with something simple.  My intention for today, Be on time for church.  No resolutions for me.  I will set my intentions each day and do them.

I have been up since 7:00 a.m. commenting on friends facebook post, on blogs, listening to great gospel music, connecting with new friends, perusing the web and learning about the people, places, and happenings in Detroit. These are two cool websites I found:
http://www.herdetroit.com/  and http://ricdetroit.org/2010/?id=home

I am a single mom, thrift store shopper, and frugal fashionista.  I love saving money when I shop for my family.  I want to help you save money and earn cashback when you are shopping your favorite stores for your favorite brand names.

Join the Shop.com "Get Paid To Shop Program" for free.  I will be your Shop Consultant showing you how to earn 2-50% cashback on your purchases, and 1/2 percent cashback on your referral purchases.

Send me an email me saying, "Sign Me Up To Get Cashback"  at my referral email address: shop247@Bigshoppingmall.com



No comments:

Post a Comment